A traditional Italian pesto recipe made with Parmigiano Reggiano, pine kernels and basil from Veneto, a simple and classic essential.
- Mash into potatoes or white beans
- Use to dress steamed greens
- Add to yoghurt as a condiment
- Mix with breadcrumbs and coat chicken or lamb before gently - Pan frying
- Make a delicious dressing for a tomato and mozzarella salad
- Stir into pea and spinach gnocchi
- Spread on a fillet of salmon and roast
Basil (45%), Sunflower Oil, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (MILK) (11%), Pine Kernels (3%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2%), Salt, Garlic Puree, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.